Admissions and Tickets
- Regular admission: SEK 150 (also includes retirees and students)
- Children and youth aged 0-18: Free admission
- Individuals escorting visitors with accessibility needs have free admission.
Half price during evening opening hours
When the museum is open in the evenings on Thursdays from 17:00 to 20:00, we offer half-price entrance tickets. Tickets cost 75 kronor during Thursdays evenings.
Our annual pass for SEK 450 grants you free admission to The Royal Armoury as well as all our sister museums.
Book Tickets to our programs
Book all of our tickets on the website Tickster.
At the moment we only offers guided tours in Swedish. Welcome to try our audio guides, that we offers in several different languages. For young visitors we offer to join the Palace Mouse on an exciting tour of the museum.
Pay by card, Swish or cash
We prefer if you pay by card or via Swish when you visit the museum. But of course we also accept cash.
Practical information before your visit
- Parms: It is unfortunately not possible to take prams into the museum’s exhibition space. It is possible to park and lock the pram outdoors next to the museum.
- Wardrobe: There is a cloakroom next to the museum’s shop. There are hangers for clothes as well as hat shelves. You will also find some lockable cabinets in the cloakroom.
- Packed meal: We do not have any room for eating packed meals. The sensitive environment means that it is not permitted to eat or drink in the museum’s exhibitions, entrance or shop.
- Lavatory: Half a staircase down, towards the royal carriages.