Regular opening hours
Tuesday – Sunday: 11-17
Temporarily closed from 9 January 2023
From January 9, 2023, it will be temporarily closed in the Roayl Carriage hall due to service maintenance. When the work will be completed will be updated here shortly.
Closed Public Holidays 2023
- Maundy Thursday, April 6: open until 17.00
- Good Friday, April 7: closed
- Midsummer Eve, June 23: closed
- Midsummer Day, June 24: closed
- Christmas Eve, December 24: closed
- Christmas Day, December 25: closed
- Boxing Day, December 26: closed
- New Year's Eve, December 31: closed
- New Year's Day, January 1 2024: closed
Good to know before your visit
- Parms: It is unfortunately not possible to take prams into the museum’s exhibition space. It is possible to park and lock the pram outdoors next to the museum.
- Wardrobe: There is a cloakroom next to the museum’s shop. There are hangers for clothes as well as hat shelves. You will also find some lockable cabinets in the cloakroom.
- Packed meal: We do not have any room for eating packed meals. The sensitive environment means that it is not permitted to eat or drink in the museum’s exhibitions, entrance or shop.
- Lavatory: Half a staircase down, towards the royal carriages.