Opening hours summer 2022
June-August: Monday - Sunday, 10.00-17.00
- Thursday 2 June: the museum closes earlier at 15.00
- National Day of Sweden, June 6: the museum closes earlier at 16.30
- Midsummer eve, June 24 closed
- Midsummer day, June 25: closed
- Christmas eve, December 24: closed
- Christmas day, December 25: closed
- New Year's eve, December 31: closed
Good to know before your visit
- Parms: It is unfortunately not possible to take prams into the museum’s exhibition space. It is possible to park and lock the pram outdoors next to the museum.
- Wardrobe: There is a cloakroom next to the museum’s shop. There are hangers for clothes as well as hat shelves. You will also find some lockable cabinets in the cloakroom.
- Packed meal: We do not have any room for eating packed meals. The sensitive environment means that it is not permitted to eat or drink in the museum’s exhibitions, entrance or shop.
- Lavatory: Half a staircase down, towards the royal carriages.