Public Holidays 2021
- Midsummer and Midsummer day, 25-26 June: closed
- Christmas Eve, 24 December: closed
- Christmas Day, 25 December: closed
- Monday, 26 December: closed
- New Year's Eve, 31 December: closed
Practical information before your visit
- Parms: It is unfortunately not possible to take prams into the museum’s exhibition space. It is possible to park and lock the pram outdoors next to the museum.
- Wardrobe: There is a cloakroom next to the museum’s shop. There are hangers for clothes as well as hat shelves. You will also find some lockable cabinets in the cloakroom.
- Packed meal: We do not have any room for eating packed meals. The sensitive environment means that it is not permitted to eat or drink in the museum’s exhibitions, entrance or shop.
- Lavatory: Half a staircase down, towards the royal carriages.