A Safe Visit
We have taken a number of measures to ensure that visitors can safely enjoy the museum, including:
- Maximum 120 visitors in the castle at the same time, to ensure that people keep a safe distance
- having staff on hand to offer assistance and ensure that no congestion occurs;
- making hand sanitiser available at several points around the museum;
- making sure soap and water is available in toilets for good hand hygiene; and
- introducing more stringent cleaning procedures.
Guided tours are cancelled
While we are not currently offering any guided tours. There are several quizzes, paths and themes, on the other hand, that you can follow on your own, both for children and adults.
Plan your visit
We usually have a lot of visitors on Saturdays between 11.00 and 15.00. If you would like to come here when we have fewer visitors, we recommend weekdays. We also usually have fewer visitors after 15.00 on Saturdays and Sundays.
Admission is free and we do not offer prebooking. Should the museum be full, please queue outside, maintaining a safe distance from fellow visitors until it is your turn to be admitted.